We believe it is our responsibility to protect our patients, our environment, and our community. Here are some steps we have taken to create a safer and healthier environment for our patients.
- Digital x-rays that eliminate the need for toxic processing chemicals
- Amalgam separator to prevent mercury waste from getting into the public sewer system during the removal of mercury containing dental fillings
- LED lights that use less energy, produce less radiant heat, and last longer than other bulbs
- Steam sterilization which contains no harmful chemicals
- Dry Vaccum system which utilizes significantly less water and electricity than traditional water vaccum systems.
- Paperless patient records that are stored electronically.
- Thermopane windows placed in the store front to provide better temperature control and conserve electricity
- Energy Star appliances
- Recycling whatever we can!
- Countertop and cabinetry selections were made taking into account the amount of recycled content and Greenguard certification.
- Low VOC paint used throughout the office